Friday, August 31, 2007

7 Favorite Football Teams

I absolutely LOVE football, and will watch almost any game--doesn't matter if it's College or Pro or high school, for that matter, I just love it! I like most sports, really--basketball, baseball, soccer, golf--but football is definitely my favorite. To me, the true end of baseball season is the day football starts! Oh sure, they still have to get through September and October, and that little thing called the World Series, but my interest wanes drastically once there is football...Ironically, I have two boys; neither of them are big sports fanatics. One of them at least does have some interest in watching a game now or then, but the other just couldn't possibly care less.

Anyway, remember, these are my FAVORITE teams (both college and pro), not a preseason ranking poll!!

  1. Tennessee Volunteers!!
  2. Georgia Tech Yellowjackets
  3. Whoever is playing Florida
  4. Tennessee Titans (I used red cause there's too many blue teams!)
  5. Indianapolis Colts
  6. Atlanta Falcons (sad, but true...)
  7. Dallas Cowboys

No comments: