Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7 Shows I've Watched but didn't want to...

These are shows I have sat and watched just to avoid bothering to change the channel...in some cases I was sick, at other times just too blooming lazy...

  1. Ellen Degeneres...like I used to tell my kids, if it wasn't funny the FIRST time you did it, it probably isn't going to be funny the 100th time either...
  2. The new Singing Bee show...this is like televising someone's incredibly lame party.
  3. Days of Our Lives...used to watch it with my grandmother and got hooked; quit watching and came back like 10 years later...it took about 10 minutes to pick right back up with the storyline.
  4. a REPEAT golf tournament on the Golf Channel...this is about as low as it gets...
  5. Judge Judy...Judy's okay, but it's too bad she can't have some of these people shot for the crime of stupidity.
  6. "Dragon," a kids' show on Saturday morning...only I was in my 40's and there were NO children there...it made repeat golf tournaments look promising...
  7. The Miss America Pageant

No comments: