Thursday, August 9, 2007

Seven Things A Day

Don't know how long this will last, but each day I'll try to pick a different topic and then list 7 items I especially like that pertain to the topic. Feel free to post your OWN seven for that day's topic!

The very first topic is:
7 Ways God Has Blessed My Life
(these are in no particular order)
1. Gave His Son Jesus to die so I could have eternal life
2. Lets His Holy Spirit actually reside right inside of me!!
3. Left me His Word to read and seek to apply to my life
4. Gave me two absolutely incredible sons
5. Gave me a close, loving and BIG family for support
6. Gave me an incredible church family
7. Is incredibly patient with me; He never gives up on me!!


This may be the toughest list to start with in a way, but it is nearly impossible to start a list of how God has blessed you and limit it to just seven!!

No comments: